Business Development Manager -
Lancashire, £30,000 plus car allowance, pension, healthcare, free car parking and an excellent incentivised bonus
Our client is one of the fastest growing privately owned Property Companies in the UK, with over 10 million sq ft of commercial assets including shopping centres, offices and industrial estates and their current development pipeline will add a further 4 million sq ft of new build developments.
This expanding property group is represented with divisions including Asset management, Facilities Management, Serviced Offices, Development and Construction.
An appointment as Business Development Manager is sought to lead all efforts to establish and retain business growth opportunities. Primarily obtaining new clients and fostering business relationships to increase group revenue.
- Building relationships with businesses on our existing estates, national companies and blue-chip companies
- Proactively generate leads for property requirements near our sites whether this be in person, through social channels such as LinkedIn
- To work closely with the Sales Team and help monitor / keep the CRM system up to date
- To manage a deal through to Heads of Terms / In Legals stage
- Build relationships with the local councils to all of our sites and regularly attend council events
- Target growth sectors/industries to generate leads
- Research available grants for new and current assets
- Work closely with the Asset and Property managers and concentrate on assets that aren’t performing as well as others
- Create further value to the existing portfolio by identifying underutilised and/or unutilised assets and making them income generating
- Research key contacts in target organisations and follow up on client leads
- Familiarising yourself with properties under the company portfolio with a view to identifying and soliciting new clients
- Remaining aware of market trends and competitors
- Carry out property viewings whether it be self-generated leads or those from our internal channels
- Complying with regulations and laws of business development
- Attract clients and develop client relationships by identifying and understanding their property requirements
The successful candidate with be an tenacious Business Development executive, ideally with a minimum of 3 years in a similar role ideally within real estate. You will have good- all round sales and people skills and be driven to seek new business and meet and exceed targets. An ability to analyse and complete leases, contracts and reports is desirable with a strategic and customer focused approach.
In return, an opportunity to join a fast paced ambitious property company, an attractive salary dependent upon experience ranging from £35,000-£45,000pa, car allowance, pension, private health, excellent transparent performance related monthly bonus and onsite parking.
A full job description is available upon request and all enquiries will be handled in the strictest of confidentiality.