North West, £40,000–£60,000
We have an excellent opportunity to join on he Development Team in one of the largest advisory teams in the North West undertaking strategic development instructions, disposals and viability appraisals across the United Kingdom. The team focuses on consultancy advice, to both private developers and housebuilders as well advising housing associations and public bodies.. with a particular specialism in development viability. One key aspect of the development process is assist in land acquisition, and determine the viability of sites and establish an approach specific to each development.
We are seeking an ideally an MRICS qualified Surveyor to join our established Land and Development Team. Experience within regeneration, development, viability reports is ideal, but we will give consideration to candidates with an Agency, Valuation, Development or General Practice background. On the job training will be provided.
- Site Specific Financial Viability Assessments - (Private Sector Developers, LPA's, Registered Providers)
- Local Plan Viability Assessments
- Grant Funding / Conservation deficit Appraisals
- Feasibility and Town Centre Regeneration
- Market Research / Analysis
- Valuation (Acquisition and Disposal)Provision of CPO advice to a range of clients from claimants and acquiring authorities as well as developers guiding them through the compulsory purchase process
- Preparing strategic advice for land owners including undertaking feasibility work
-Negotiation of land acquisition and disposal prior to development
-Co-ordinate advice from other teams within the business as well as external consultants as part of the wider client team
-Providing strategic development advice on both residential and commercial sites across the North West and beyond
-Negotiating a variety of development agreements including conditional contracts, access rights and easements
-Develop professional and commercial awareness and keep up with work related and industry updates. Key Attributes & Qualifications
-RICS qualified, being an RICS Registered Valuer would be an advantage
-Minimum MRICS ideally within Agency, Development or Valuation sectors
Renumeration • Competitive salary (dependent upon experience) • Car Allowance • Company Benefits • Generous holiday allowance • Performance related bonus • Excellent potential for career progression • Good pension provision • Medicash cover • Life insurance: Excellent career opportunity with leading team in North West.