Lease Advisory Surveyor
Greater London, £70,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a highly regarded specialist property sector private practice who advise on some of the most prestigious companies in the Leisure Property Sector.
The role will involve working in a dedicated team on pubs, bar, restaurant and leisure property rent reviews, lease renewals and other L&T asset management initiatives.
Their clients include major landlords, developers, banks and institutional investors, independent landlords and operators with a strong bias towards London property.
Key aspects of the role include :
- Working with limited supervision on a dedicated caseload, to include market research, reporting and negotiating rents and lease terms where appropriate.
- Working on all property types within the sector.
- Supporting and assisting senior team members with their more complex instructions and portfolio extensions.
- You will be mentored and guided by the team to develop and finesse your existing skills so that you can work towards developing your career progression within the Team.
- MRICS qualified
- Proven track record and experience in Lease advisory
- Good communicator and negotiator
- IT literate
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Initiative to deliver consistently high quality advice and results in a timely manner
- Ability to command confidence of clients, colleagues and peers
- Positive outlook, enthusiastic and hard working
This role promises career advancement in a resilient property sector.
We welcome enquiries from Surveyor to Associate Director level MRICS qualified professionals.
Basic salary upto £70K + bonus scheme + benefits