Senior Project Manager - BtR
Manchester, £70,000–£100,000 plus car, pension and excellent bonus scheme
Glenbrook is a highly successful, privately owned, property development and investment company with significant mixed-use schemes across the UK. Their latest BTR residential scheme has just gained planning permission and they have several other schemes currently going for planning. This facilitates the need to hire Senior/Project Manager(s) to look after these projects through to completion.
- We are seeking experienced Senior/Project Manager(s) to work closely with colleagues, consultants and the contractor teams to ensure that projects are delivered safely, on time and on budget.
- Work closely with the project lead to implement project governance systems and monitor project outputs to ensure successful project delivery.
- You will manage and coordinate the procurement, construction and post construction stages, assisting in selecting and overseeing the professional team/s and contractor/s for each project.
- Health and safety is a priority in this role, as will ensuring continuous improvement of project delivery.
- You will manage and coordinate the risk management process, including identification, management and mitigation of keys risks.
- Maintain strong programme and financial reporting / control throughout the project and seek to achieve best value.
- Assist with reporting to discharge the client’s duties in accordance with any legal agreements, Development Agreements etc. and assist in the resolution of any disputes.
- An enthusiastic and experienced “hands on” Senior/Project Manager (MRICS, MAPM or MCIOB qualified is essential) with new build multi-storey development experience.
- A minimum of 5 years’ project management experience with demonstrable operational management skills.
- Exceptional ability to monitor project performance and construction progress, and drive actions to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Communicate with confidence and maintain high professional standards.
- Produce succinct, informative reports with attention to detail.
- A can-do attitude backed up with technical knowledge, including statutory regulations and JCT forms of contract.
- Salary circa £70-100,000 (subject to experience and qualifications) plus car allowance (TBD)
- Excellent bonus scheme.
- Fast paced career progression.
- Attend regular social/networking events.
- Excellent time to join a progressive property company, one of the most active developers in the North West, with an exceptional pipeline of developments.
Apply to Richard Williams with your CV by email or for a confidential discussion about the role, please call the mobile.
All direct and third party applications will be forwarded to SpenceLooker Recruitment for review.
M: 07703 259479