Senior Property Manager - Leading Property Company
North West, £50,000–£60,000 excellent benefits package and car allowance and bonus.
We are acting for one of the regions leading Property Companies. Their established and growing in house property management department commercial assets across the UK.
We are seeking an ambitious Senior Property Manager to join their dedicated property management department, to be the primary service provider to the Asset management team for property related matters, tenant liaison, issue resolution, service charge and general day to day property management. The wide ranging an important role will be to provide excellent level of customer service and first-rate property management for their significant portfolio of trophy assets.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Take a proactive role in the day-to-day property management of the portfolio, with a strategic approach.
- Carry out regular property inspections.
- Build key strategic relationships with tenants
- Reading and summarising of leases.
- Ensuring lease data is regularly updated and maintained on the property management database
- Take a proactive approach in terms of asset management opportunities and the exploiting of potential initiatives.
- Advance planning for critical lease event dates such as reviews, lease expiries and break options
- Dealing with the tenant queries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Dealing with any license to alters, assign etc in a timely and efficient manner.
- Confidently set and reconcile service charge budgets in line with the RICS service charge code.
- Manage service charge expenditure effectively, working closely with the facilities and asset management team.
- Work closely with the finance team to ensure rents are collected in a timely manner and outstanding debts are collected as quickly as possible.
- Liaise with the building and facilities managers to ensure that buildings are well maintained at all times.
- Working closely with the facilities and procurement team to ensure that the correct contracts are in place across the portfolio.
- In conjunction with the facilities management team, manage health and safety across the portfolio, making sure that all properties are compliant.
- Where necessary, manage and assist with insurance issues and claims associated with the portfolio.
- Overseeing refurbishments and minor refits.
- Work with asset management and development team to ensure streamlined and straightforward handover of new build properties
- Carry out full handover process to incoming tenants.
Ambitious and creative candidates with minimum of 3 year’s previous commercial management experience together with landlord and tenant knowledge will be considered. Ideally you will be MRICS qualified, although not essential. Previous experience of setting service charge budgets is essential alongside creative property management initiatives.
In return an opportunity to join an expanding commercial property company, with first rate career opportunities within the company to grow professionally, salary ranging from £50,000-£60,000 plus car, usual large company benefits and significant performance bonus.